Make Room On Your Shelves For 2013!
The Holidays are right around the corner and The Black Friday Book Bonanza is Back! This means that it is time to clear some space on the bookshelves. What better time to give away books than the holidays? Instead of running out to the stores on Black Friday, stay in and win new or new-to-you books. Once again, the hosts for this hop are Heather from Book Savvy Babe, Jenn from The Bawdy Book Blog, and Lisa from Alive on the Shelves. The dates: 12:01 AM Friday November 23 through 11:59 PM November 25. Here are the guidelines to join the hop:
- Giveaway hosts can be any blogger, US/CAN/International, but the giveaway must be book related (books, book depository, Amazon/B&N gift card, etc)
- Must include button with links to the 3 hosts in your post
- Specify if your giveaway is open US or International
- We want this hop to be as easy, stress free, and simple as possible, so no more than 4 entries total per blog host (please, no daily entries either)
- Each host can add their own disclaimers and rules specific to their site, but make sure the post is up at 12:01 Friday and closes at midnight on Sunday
- Be sure that your post is easy to find. Either make it a sticky post or link at the top of your page, or have the button easy to see and link it to your post.
- Either include the linky list or link to the linky list of participating blogs in your post.
- We will be checking posts, if your post does not go up on Friday, you will be removed from the linky
- Please try to announce your winners as soon as possible (Monday or Tuesday)
Latest posts by Jennifer @ The Bawdy Book Blog (see all)
- Audiobook Review:Blossom Street Brides by Debbie Macomber - April 17, 2014
- Jenn Gets Medieval In Maryland - April 16, 2014
- Discussion:Which e-reader do you prefer? - April 10, 2014