B-Tips is less a tutorial and more a brain-dump of all the stuff I’ve learned how to do over the last couple of years. It is inspired in part by more knowledgable bloggers than myself, as well as the multiple conversations I’ve come across on Twitter, where the topic is fear of coding (usually in relation to switching from Blogger to WordPress). (This is NOT a how-to on switching. I had hiccups and help in switching, and it was many moons ago, therefore if you need or want to switch, I recommend reading one of the many tutorials out there to help guide the way).
My point is, HTML and simple code is not a scary thing as long as you have Google. Or friendly bloggers to brain-dump on you. Other great references are Parajunkee’s View, BookNerd and Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. All of them have more knowledge than me.
- How To Center Images Side-by-Side in WordPress! - 12/1/2012
- How Disqus & WordPress Comments Helped Me Catch A Giveaway Gamer - 12/8/2012
- My Five Favorite WordPress Plugins – 1/19/2013
- Why Self-Hosted WordPress Rocks aka TigerTech Is Amazing! – 4/6/2013
- Tweak Me & The Ultimate Book Blogger Plugin: The Best Book Blogger WP Theme & Plugin…EVER. No, Seriously. – 7/20/2013
- Move Over Tweet Old Post! Evergreen Post Tweeter Is My New Love! – 1/25/2014